Saturday, 15 June 2013

Vintage-Inspired Kitchenware Design

Last week in school we worked on an assignment to create a vintage-inspired kitchenware design that could be used on fabric... maybe for a tea towel or on an apron. 

Or in this case, perhaps it is a design that could also be used in another market such as home decor or gifts, a cover for a recipe book or as a piece of wall art to hang in a kitchen. Here is my design...

Inspired by the 1960's TV show 'Bewitched' ~ hand-painted in watercolor on paper.

I hope you enjoy looking at all the little details as much as I enjoyed making it! 

Cat xo



2 comments:

  1. Dear Cat As another designer that loves to use animals in my designs, I can only say that I loved what you did. Great work. MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary Jane for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. Cx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so appreciate it.