Saturday, 3 August 2013

Phone Cover Design

Dear readers and visitors to my blog,

As you've probably seen over these past couple of months I've been busy learning about art licensing and creating a few designs for an assignment each week... I just submitted one of those designs for a little contest here in the UK... to design a case for a Blackberry Z10 mobile phone...

Here's where you guys come in... If you could spare me a second, I'd be really grateful if you could follow this link--->>     http://fashfactor.com/c/ao  and click on the heart 'like' on the phone screen to vote for my design. It would be so appreciated!   

My phone cover looks like this: 




BIG love and thanks in advance! 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend...Blessings, Cat x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so appreciate it.